Information, leasing offers and fleet electrification
- As part of the promotion of electric mobility, ACL Mobility Loft’s e-mobility experts provide ACL members with neutral and objective advice, helping them better understand the details and implications of this new form of mobility.
- ACL ElectroLease: the ACL Mobility Center has developed ACL ElectroLease, a simple, cost effective, transparent and trustworthy electromobility solution. By joining forces with key partners for financing, operation and recharging, ACL is able to offer a unique “One-Stop-Shop” for individual electric mobility in Luxembourg. The ElectroLease formula offers members private leasing of electric cars at attractive rates.
- Reduction of ACL’s carbon footprint through the optimisation of its fleet of vehicles.
- ACL ClubMobil has several models of electric cars available for hire for a few hours or several days. This allows people to test the driving sensation and/or the practical use of an electric car before deciding to purchase.
- ACL ClubMobil offers electric bikes for hire for a few hours or a weekend. This allows people to test the driving sensation and/or the practical use of an electric bike before deciding to purchase.
- ACL has equipped three intervention vehicles with mobile charging stations to assist electric vehicles in the event of a depleted battery.
- ACL provides its members with an electric charging point when they visit its headquarters in Bertrange.
- ACL has published an informative brochure on the different types of electric vehicles and has developed a tool for its website to help consumers identify the most suitable engine type for their use.